Data and Software Advisor
We are looking for a talented and competitive Data and Software Advisor driven by results. The candidate will play a key role in managing renewals with our existing clients and increasing sales to achieve our growth and revenue goals. You must have strong communication skills because you will have to make several calls per day (qualification, customer follow-up, etc.). With your ability in establishing and maintaining business relationships, you will be a true ambassador able to effectively communicate our vision, values and offer. You will have to work collaboratively with many resources to ensure the satisfaction of our customers and our business partners.
- Develop new sales opportunities (existing or prospective clients) in collaboration with an account manager;
- Actively participate in achieving the sales growth objectives of our partners’ products;
- Collaborate with geospatial experts in qualifying the technical needs of prospects and existing customers;
- Recommend the most suitable products (data and software) based on the specific needs of customers and prospects;
- Write business proposal with great care;
- Master the different price lists of our partners, be familiar with the range of products available;
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the geospatial industry, strengths, trends and initiatives that impact it;
- Understand the acquisition and budget processes of our clients;
- Successfully execute the stages of the sales cycle, specifically the qualification;
- Use CRM effectively in each step of the sales cycle to ensure rigorous monitoring of ongoing opportunities;
- Participate in conferences, webinars, workshops, seminars.
- Have a very good knowledge of geospatial technologies (MapInfo, Google, Alteryx, ESRI, Tableau, etc.) MANDATORY;
- Bachelor in an appropriate discipline (geomatics engineering, geography, etc.) or equivalent combination of studies and work;
- 3 to 5 years of experience working with GIS tools and technologies;
- Strong listening skills to understand the business needs of clients;
- Strong communication skills in order to articulate the values of the company;
- Perform effective follow-ups and manage multiple opportunities and issues on an ongoing basis;
- Promote team spirit and collaboration;
- Excellent management of priorities and stress;
- Be structured, organized and very rigorous.