Enterprise Account Manager USA
Have you ever dream of having the opportunity to develop a market in the US while being supported by a first class organization, with 27 years of experience and a customer base well established in North America?
We are looking for a result driven, talented and competitive Enterprise Account Manager who thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must possess strong communication skills and be driven by establishing and maintaining business relationships. You will work closely with both our internal customers (managers, project manager, pre-sales, marketing) and external customers (clients, business partners).
- Develop and maintain an active pipeline of qualified prospects in the US and opportunities to meet and exceed quarterly quotas and targets annual revenues;
- Understand strategic issues and identify key stakeholders at our clients;
- Understanding acquisitions and budgetary processes of our customers;
- Run successfully stages of the sales cycle and customer management: planning, priorities, resources, schedules, etc.;
- Ability to work with pre-sales engineers, solution architects and business analysts to understand business context, gather requirements and define the approach to offer and integrate solutions that combines software, data and services;
- Ability to lead and leverage the necessary resources to define and execute customer strategies;
- Effective use of our CRM in each stage of the sales cycle to ensure strict monitoring of current opportunities;
- Demonstrate a constant interest and keep abreast of trends, expertise, competitive offers, changes and other activities of the industry (products, services, etc.);
- Ability and interest to use social media to develop and maintain a good professional network;
- Participate in conferences, webinars, workshops, seminars.
Requirements and skills
- 5 years of experience selling B2B business solutions, including an understanding of On Premise, SaaS and Software Licensing business models;
- Have a very good knowledge of geospatial technologies and business intelligence (MapInfo, Google, Alteryx, ESRI, Tableau, etc.);
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral and presentation) – French and English;
- Proven experience in developing new clients, managing strategic accounts and large-scale opportunities;
- Ability to use a CRM (Salesforce, an asset) to manage your tasks and opportunities;
- Ability to travel ± 50%;
- Have skills and a strong interest in social media, including Linkedin and other lead generation platforms;
- Be familiar with sales methodologies such as “Challenger” and “Customer Centric”;
- Promote team spirit and collaboration
- Excellent management of priorities and stress;
- Be structured, organized and manage multiple opportunities and issues continuously.