Full-Stack Web Developer
Why locate your career with us?
- Innovative and challenging projects. Opportunities to get out of your comfort zone;
- A focus on your professional development and continuous improvement;
- Benefit from your Fridays off from work and a schedule that will go from 37.5 hours to 32 hours within 2 years;
- Choice of work location (office, hybrid and remote);
- 4 weeks of vacation;
- Group insurance program;
- Telemedicine for you and your family;
- Compensation to your RRSP;
- A variety of fun activities to strengthen the bonds between colleagues (sports challenges, happy hour, team building and much more);
- 800$ bonus that adapts to your lifestyle (bonus, additional personal leave, RRSP, etc.);
- An excellent referral program – $3,000 bonus and an additional week of vacation for referrals leading to a hire
Korem is looking for a Full-Stack Web Developer who is passionate about programming and who loves stimulating and innovative projects!
Being a Developer at Korem means realizing web applications with a dynamic team, stimulated by various projects and proud to develop applications for international clients, leaders of their industries. Finally, it means to have the opportunity to make a difference, to have an impact on concrete projects and to contribute actively to the success of Korem.
- Participate in the realization of different development projects within the production team aimed to meet our clients needs;
- Ensure the quality of deliverables by working with the quality assurance team to create highly complex applications free of bugs;
- Perform effective code reviews;
- Communicate implementation progress to the architect and/or project manager;
- Work with the architect to adjust implementations for unexpected events.
- Design a complete technical solution for a part of the functionalities to be developed in a project;
- Bring ideas and contribute to the resolution of problems through an analysis and in-depth knowledge of this field of expertise.
Required Training and Experience
- Excellent knowledge of French and English (spoken and written);
- DEC or BAC in computer science, engineering or equivalent;
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience as a web developer;
- Experience and interest in communicating with clients;
- Knowledge of one or more of the following environments: NetBeans, Apache, Tomcat, Oracle Spatial, PostgreSQL / GIS, and SQL Server;
- Mastery of the concepts of object-oriented programming;
- Able to communicate ideas clearly;
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team;
- Demonstrate professional rigor and thoroughness;
- Concern for quality;
- Ability to manage time across multiple projects.
- Ease in complex SQL query design;
- Experience with alternative database systems (NoSQL, Column-based);
- Experience with distributed systems such as Hadoop;
- Have already developed as part of project with Google Maps API, OpenLayers or Leaflet;
- Experienced ExtJS, jQuery, D3 and WebGL;
- Have used a management system such as Confluence, Jira, Redmine or Bugzilla.
- Experience with all the necessary tools to implement a complete CI/CD.