Full-Stack Web Developer
The candidate will work from our Quebec office in the Nouvo St-Roch district.
Korem is looking for a Full-Stack Web Developer who is passionate about programming and who loves stimulating and innovative projects!
Being a Developer at Korem means realizing web applications with a dynamic team, stimulated by various projects and proud to develop applications for international clients, leaders of their industries. Finally, it means to have the opportunity to make a difference, to have an impact on concrete projects and to contribute actively to the success of Korem.
- Realize various development projects within the production team aimed to meet our clients needs;
- Ensure the quality of deliverables by collaborating with the quality assurance team to create high-complexity applications free of bugs;
- Communicate the progress of implementations to the architect and / or project manager;
- Work in collaboration with the Technical Architect to adjust implementations to unforeseen events.
- DEC or BAC in computer science, engineering or equivalent;
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience as a web developer;
- Knowledge of one or more of the following environments: NetBeans, Apache, Tomcat, Oracle Spatial, PostgreSQL / GIS, and SQL Server;
- Mastery of the concepts of object-oriented programming;
- Able to communicate ideas clearly;
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team;
- Mastery of French and intermediate level of English (spoken and written);
- Ability to find innovative solutions;
- Demonstrate professional rigor and thoroughness;
- Know how to manage your time and stress situations.
- Ease in complex SQL query design;
- Experience with alternative database systems (NoSQL, Column-based);
- Experience with distributed systems such as Hadoop;
- Have already developed as part of project with Google Maps API, OpenLayers or Leaflet;
- Experienced ExtJS, jQuery, D3 and WebGL;
- Have used a management system such as Confluence, Jira, Redmine or Bugzilla.