Human Resources Manager
We are looking for a motivated, organized Human Resources Manager with constant concern for employee success. In this role, you will be responsible for all activities related to human resources management and talent acquisition. Under the supervision of the Executive Director, you will play a fundamental role within the organization by providing proactive, collaborative and dynamic support to managers. In addition, you will be responsible for executing all processes in all functional areas of human resources, both in Canada and the United States.
Ambassador of Korem by excellence, you will need to effectively communicate our vision, values and EVP, as well as offering an exceptional recruitment and integration experience for candidates and their managers.
You want to meet these challenges? We want to meet you!
- Guide the executive team and various managers towards best management practices;
- Demonstrate strong expertise and market knowledge to identify and attract the best talent in the information technology and geospatial industry in Canada and the United States;
- Prioritize communication and the search for solutions with the aim of supporting the objectives of the organization and its employees in terms of excellence in health and safety, quality and productivity;
- Prepare written communications, ensure proper documentation of employee files, conduct research, and participate in HR project initiatives;
- Contribute to the creation and improvement of processes and performance indicators related to human resources management and talent acquisition;
- Manage the Employee Success Coordinator and contribute to her professional development;
- Ensure compliance with the various applicable laws or government programs (pay equity, training, etc.);
- Encourage and promote harmonious working relationships;
- Make the company shine by its implications in the community;
- Perform other related human resources management related tasks to help optimize business performance.
Education and experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Industrial Relations;
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in human resources management;
- CRHA member, an asset
- Bilingualism: Communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing, in French and English;
- Ability to analyze HR performance indicators and propose action plans to improve them;
- Expertise in change management;
- Agility and ability to work in a complex and ever-changing environment
- Knowledge of continuous improvement concepts and ability to integrate them into management;
- Strong ability to manage priorities, time organization and processes;
- Excellent knowledge of labor standards.
- Change management;
- Impact and influence.