Human Resources Director
We are looking for a motivated and organized Human Resource Director who is concerned with the success of all our employees.
You will be responsible for the development and implementation of strategies and projects surrounding all aspects of Human Resources. You will be responsible for aligning these projects with strategic planning to support the growth of the business. You will have an HR consultant role with managers and ensure their training in HR best practices.
Direction and Strategies:
- Ensure that all areas of expertise associated with HR by taken care of using proven and up-to-date methods;
- Ensure alignment of HR initiatives with the organization’s strategic plan to support growth;
- Identify HR issues related to processes, tools, programs and policies – recommend improvements and solutions to these issues and ensure their implementation;
- With help from your team, ensure the implementation and coordination of HR management programs;
- Acting as a consultant to managers to guide them towards best practices in human resources management;
- Manage resources by ensuring their commitment and promoting their full contribution and professional development;
- Ensure compliance with the various applicable laws or government programs (pay equity, training, OHS, ETC…);
- Ensure the sound management of group insurance and retirement savings plans;
- Be on the lookout for the latest trends in human resources management.
- Work with managers to implement initiatives to promote employee engagement;
- Ensure a talent retention strategy;
- Be a key member in creating a high-performing workplace where wellness is promoted;
- Manage the employer brand and participate in its development.
Attraction and acquisition of talent:
- Demonstrate expertise and market knowledge to identify and attract the best talent in the information technology industry in Canada and the United States.
Training and experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial relations or administration;
- Ten (10) years or relevant experience in human resources, including a minimum of five (5) years in a management position;
- Is a member of the Ordre des CRHAs
- Experience in HR management in an Information Technology context;
- Bilingual: Communicate clearly and concisely, orally and written, in both English and French (essential as we have English recourses in Canada and the United States);
- Ability to undertake and complete mobilize teams;
- Proactive, practical and solution-oriented in operational and strategic files;
- Ability to communicate and mobilize teams;
- Strong ability to manage priorities, time and process management;
- Asset: Have evolved in a process-based management environment;
- Asset: Know the basics of the LEAN management method