In full growth, Korem is looking for new candidates. At Korem, the days are never the same! Daily challenges are brilliantly met thanks to a friendly work atmosphere and strong team cohesion!
The IT Technician ensures the support, maintenance and evolution of information technologies within the company. His/her general responsibilities are to ensure a high level of availability of computer systems, to collaborate and support the implementation of technological orientations. He/she is the first line of support and participates in projects in collaboration with the system administrators.
- Resolve hardware, software and security issues;
- Analyze user requests to diagnose problems;
- Follow up on support requests until complete resolution;
- Ensure the proper functioning of the servers;
- Ensure the update and management of various servers, services and applications;
- Ensure the maintenance of the computer inventory;
- Maintain adequate documentation;
- Support operations and participate in various internal projects in collaboration with system administrators;
- Respect and follow the processes in place.
Requirements and skills
- DEP, AEC, DEC in Information Technology or equivalent;
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 and other office applications;
- Knowledge of Active directory (Domains, GPO, WINS, DHCP, RDP, etc.);
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows servers;
- Ability to support and provide quality service to internal users;
- Ability to communicate ideas;
- Ability to find innovative solutions;
- Autonomy and ability to work under pressure;
- Demonstrate professional rigor and attention to detail;
- Very good command of French and very good writing skills.
- Knowledge of Veeam;
- VMware knowledge;
- Basic knowledge of automation (PowerShell, Ansible, etc.);
- Basic knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud);
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English.