Multimedia Content Coordinator
As part of the marketing team, the Multimedia Content Coordinator contributes to the achievement of the annual marketing plan and established objectives by making a significant contribution to the delivery of multimedia content. Specifically, the Multimedia Content Coordinator is responsible for the coordination, production and moderation of content for webinars, podcasts, video and audio content and digital events. He/she also ensures the ability of our in-house teams to deliver quality multimedia projects within established parameters.
- Plan, organize, coordinate and control multimedia content projects to meet production deadlines and budgets;
- Ensure the realization of multimedia content (production, scripting, emails, sequence of events, visual content, post-mortem, etc.);
- Participate in the logistics of virtual marketing events (webinars, virtual conferences, partner events, commercial sponsorships, internal events, podcasts, audio, etc.);
- Coordinate the production, audio and video capture, editing and integration of videos, presentations, webinars, podcasts, etc., using technology tools or platforms;
- Stay on top of partnership offers related to virtual events, webinars and negotiate agreements;
- Monitor leads generated by multimedia content activities and the performance indicators of the marketing department;
- Ensure compliance with visual standards for the promotion of various multimedia content (emails, banners, social media, web, etc.);
- Ensure collaboration between the different actors involved (writer, speakers, geospatial experts, partners, subcontractors, etc.).
Required training and experience:
- Undergraduate degree (or its equivalent) in business administration, communications, consumer sciences, project management or any other discipline relevant to the position;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in virtual event planning or a similar role;
- Demonstrate excellent proficiency with the Office 365 suite;
- Have experience with a content management tool (WordPress), an asset;
- Experience with a marketing automation platform or sales CRM, an asset;Experience with a webinar or podcast platform, an asset.
*** A candidate with a degree other than a university degree could be considered when combined with more experience related to the responsibilites of the position.
Skills we are looking for:
- Project management skills;
- Ability to adapt to priorities and to organize oneself according to tight deadlines;
- Proven thoroughness;
- Ability to balance teamwork and autonomous work;
- Ability to take and lead initiatives;
- Consistent commitment to high quality deliverables (results-driven);
- Excellent oral and written skills in French and English.