Quality Assurance Specialist
Being a Quality Assurance Specialist (QA) at Korem means contributing to the realization, development and maintenance of complex web applications in collaboration with a team of experts. It also means being stimulated by a variety of projects and having the pride of assuring the quality of the applications of our international clients.
Korem is looking for a QA with a keen interest in statistics. Someone who is able to understand a customer’s needs, analyze raw data and data generated by algorithms, and determine if the need is met. You should also like to ask questions in order to understand how the applications work.
Do you recognize yourself in that? We want to meet you!
- Analyze high-level architectural documentation to bring out the essential;
- Understand the clients’ business area;
- Participate in detailed review of the documents to ensure that the functionalities developed correspond to what the client wants;
- Analyze the projects and establish test plans that meet the needs, objectives, deadlines and priorities of the client, while aiming for a high level of quality;
- Provide QA estimates for deliverables planning and timelines;
- Work closely with developers to identify and define acceptable solutions;
- Communicate regularly and effectively the progress of the tests to the members of the team;
- Collaborate with all parties involved to plan tests;
- Design, maintain and execute manual and automated test sets;
- Respecting established standards, investigate and document anomalies and follow up corrections before going into production;
- Summarize the test exercises to draw conclusions that will determine the level of confidence in a deliverable;
- Participate in the maintenance, improvement and implementation of the company’s quality assurance processes.
- Diploma in computer science and experience in a software development environment;
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years in quality assurance in a context of web development;
- Very good communication skills in French and English spoken and written.
- Work in a methodical, structured and rigorous way;
- Ease of prioritizing tasks and working with tight deadlines;
- Strong interest in teamwork;
- Strong communication skills;
- Experience with traditional and agile methodologies.
- Automation of tests according to different techniques (Selenium, SoapUI, Postman, etc.);
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence;
- Have worked with TestRail or other test documentation tool;
- Experience in technical writing, user guide for example;
- Experience within a Lean or Agile development team;
- Test experience with mobile devices;
- Be familiar with the concepts of exploratory testing and group testing.