Sales Operations Manager
We are seeking a passionate and experienced Sales Operations Manager to join our team!
Under the Director of Sales leadership, the candidate will draw upon solid analytical, critical thinking with a sense of urgency to effectively work with the Korem partner ecosystem in North America.
We are looking for a great team player who has experience with designing and executing sales operations (deal registration, forecasting, contracts, compliance, special pricing, etc) with providers and partners, that will enable the Go-To-Market team to increase productivity and grow.
To be successful in this role you will have a proven track record of creating excellence in sales operations that enables automation, scalability and efficiency. This role requires an individual with a unique blend of experience, business ownership, sales and operations acumen, leadership, agility, and communication skills.
As a key contributor to the Go-To-Market team, you will also work closely with the Marketing, Innovation and Professional Services teams to develop and execute on the partner operations strategic roadmap. Among other things, you will develop KPIs and other metrics to track, measure, and communicate the state of sales and partner operations. Continuous improvement of tools performance, precision and homogeneity will represent some of your constant preoccupations.
Specifically, with our internal Partner Development team and with our external business partners:
- Oversee the partners sales funnel & support forecasting activities
- Maintain a holistic view of all partner business processes to understand cross-functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting etc.;
- Lead partner meetings for operational KPIs;
- Lead partner sales operations, in reducing friction in the sales process by identifying bottlenecks and presenting solutions to streamline the overall process;
- Review opportunities with Sales Leadership to manage pipeline and ensure up to date forecasting with the partners;
- Drive the development of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and Key Performance Indicators related to partner operations et sales team;
- Continuously improve, develop, and document partner policies, processes, procedures, and tools that maintain the accuracy and integrity of sales data in Salesforce;
- Analyze and research potential legal and business risks and opportunities involved with specific contract terms;
- Train others on partner-related policies, procedures, and systems (e.g., new hire onboarding training, new pricing and process rollouts, etc.) as needed;
- Responsible for notifying and sharing new or contractual changes (pricing, T&Cs, etc) with relevant internal stakeholders;
- Define, document, and implement contractual compliance policies and develop appropriate tracking and reporting of contracting-related practices;
- Develop a deep understanding of our go-to-market processes and be the trusted advisor to our partner community.
Specifically, as active contributor to the success of our sales team:
- Build reporting & dashboards to drive and track performance;
- Audit and help maintain Salesforce records (leads, accounts, opportunities etc.) to ensure data accuracy and prepare reports as requested;
- Streamline & optimize sales processes, and build out documentation to support processes;
- With scalability mindset, work cross-functionally to capture best-practices and encourage standardization, automation and simplification as appropriate.
Required training and experience
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Commerce, Marketing or related field;
- 3-5 years in a Sales Operations or in a sales support role in a software organization working in channel / reseller business models;
- Understanding and relevant experience with the sales process, forecasting and pipeline management, specifically in a B2B software environment;
- Proficient user of Salesforce CRM (admin/superuser) and Microsoft Office product, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
- Excellent oral and written skills in French and in English.
- Must be able to travel to Canada, United States and internationally, and have a valid passport.
- Experience with BI tools such as Power BI or Tableau is an asset;
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation (ie: Marketo, Pardot, HubSpot) considered an asset;
- Experience with contract management in Software is an asset;
*** A candidate with a degree other than a college diploma may be considered after evaluation of his/her degree and experience relevant to the responsibilities of the position.
Skills we are looking for
- “Go getter” type attitude – eagerness and desire to get things done; High energy, enthusiasm and initiative;
- Must enjoy hands-on learning of new technologies and software, specifically in the sales and marketing technology world;
- Passion for delivering excellence and superior service to internal and external customers;
- Naturally thrive in a rapidly changing environment, and successfully manage multiple priorities with a sense of urgency;
- Self-directed individual who can effectively coordinate and collaborate with internal teams;
- Highly organized, with a strong ability to balance multiple tasks at once while paying absolute attention to detail;
- Exceptional intrapersonal and communication skills – to interact with senior level colleagues;
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of accountability.