Have you ever dreamed of having the opportunity to develop a market in the US while being supported by a first-class organization, with 30 years of experience and a customer base well established in North America?
We’re looking for a talented, competitive and results-driven Senior Account Manager. Reporting to the Director of Sales, the person will play a key role in acquiring new customers, including Fortune 1000, and increasing sales to meet our growth targets.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain an active pipeline of qualified prospect and opportunities in the US and to meet and exceed quarterly quotas and targets annual revenues;
- Run successfully stages of the Challenger sales cycle and customer management: planning, priorities, resources, schedules, etc.;
- Ability to work with pre-sales teams, solution architects and business analysts in identifying needs, understanding the business context and defining the approach to propose an integrated data, software and services offering;
- Understand strategic issues, identify key customer stakeholders and ability to control sales steps to steer them towards a common decision; Understand and be comfortable with customers’ procurement and budgeting processes;
- Ability to lead and leverage resources to define and execute customer strategies;
- Ability to use CRM effectively at every stage of the sales cycle to ensure rigorous follow-up of ongoing opportunities;
- Demonstrate a constant interest and keep abreast of trends, expertise, competitor offers, changes and other industry activities (products, services, etc.);
- Ability and interest in using social media in prospecting activities to develop and maintain an optimal professional network;
- Proactivity in taking initiatives to solve problems.
- Continuous concern to maximize the customer experience by ensuring an exceptional Customer Journey.
Requirements and skills
- 8 years experience selling B2B enterprise solutions, including an understanding of On Premise, SaaS, custom development and software licensing business models;
- Very good knowledge of software and business intelligence technologies;
- Structured, consistent, with strong organizational and priority management skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written, oral and presentation), understanding of French is an asset;
- Proven experience in new customer development, strategic account management and large-scale opportunities;
- Ability to use a CRM (Salesforce, an asset) to manage tasks and opportunities;
- Capacity to travel ± 25%;
- Ability and interest in social media, especially Linkedin and other lead generation platforms;
- Knowledge of sales methodologies such as “Challenger” and “Customer Centric”.
- Promotes team spirit and collaboration;
- Excellent management of priorities and stress;
- Structured, organized and able to handle multiple opportunities and files on a continuous basis.
- Experience with Data Analytics, Market Research use cases and/or in Location Intelligence.
- Experience in dealing with large organization in Retail, Insurance, Finance, Telecommunications or Utilities