Solutions Architect and Business Analyst
Working in the business solution department, the Solutions Architect plays a leading role in defining new solutions and their technological components while also ensuring the evolution of existing solutions. In addition, he assumes a role of business analyst to translate customer needs into a business solutions.
The Solution Architect is responsible for the initial need taking, the preparation of technical approaches as well as the evaluation of associated efforts. These deliverables are refined at each stage of the presale process, from the budget qualification, to the definition of formal proposal allowing the start of the project by the delivery team.
Being a Solutions Architect means being part of a team of multidisciplinary experts who work together to define enterprise solutions that integrate the data and software components of our partners. He also acts as a strategic advisor to world-class clients, leaders in their industries.
- Contribute to technical activities at different stages of the sales cycle;
- Prepare technical approaches to service proposals, and evaluate the associated efforts;
- Participate the design and evolution of business solutions, at the presales level, during the analysis and recommendation projects and in the design phases.
- Master the products and data in Korem’s portfolio at the technological, functional and price structure level.
- Have interest in the technological and business level, allowing you to develop a vast knowledge of the technological environments of our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Geomatics Engineering or other equivalent training;
- Experience in needs analysis, business analysis or functional architecture;
- Experience in architecture, analysis, modeling, development and integration of software solutions and Web project;
- Good knowledge of enterprise architecture concepts: cloud and on-site deployment, SAAS, SOA, microservices, ERP, CRM, ESB, etc.
- Knowledge of geospatial technologies and industry.
- Excellent level of speaking and writing in English and French;
- Great learning ability;
- Strong listening skills to fully understand business issues, analyze, synthesize and make recommendations;
- Demonstrate ability to propose and advocate for innovative ideas that generate benefits for the organization
- Teamwork and leadership;
- Versatility, autonomy and ability to work under pressure on multiple files at the same time;
- Interaction with various stakeholders (customers, development teams, managers, business experts and IT experts);
- Ability and interest to travel occasionally.