Why locate your career with us?
- Innovative and challenging projects. Opportunities to get out of your comfort zone;
- A focus on your professional development and continuous improvement;
- Benefit from your Fridays off from work and a schedule that will go from 37.5 hours to 32 hours within 2 years;
- Choice of work location (office, hybrid and remote);
- 4 weeks of vacation;
- Group insurance program;
- Telemedicine for you and your family;
- Compensation to your RRSP;
- A variety of fun activities to strengthen the bonds between colleagues (sports challenges, happy hour, team building and much more);
- 800$ bonus that adapts to your lifestyle (bonus, additional personal leave, RRSP, etc.);
- An excellent referral program – $3,000 bonus and an additional week of vacation for referrals leading to a hire
We are looking for a passionate, client-focused systems architect with a passion for challenging and diverse projects!
You are proactive and the popularization of technical content no longer holds any secrets for you? You like to have important responsibilities and working on several projects at the same time is a source of motivation?
Don’t look any further, we have the career opportunity for you!
The systems architect is in charge of preparing technical approaches and evaluating the implementation efforts. You will have to work in collaboration with many resources to ensure the satisfaction of our clients. Would you like to be part of a dynamic team, stimulated by various projects and proud to develop applications for international clients?
- Participate in the analysis and design of system components to be delivered;
- Prepares technical approaches to service proposals and tenders and evaluates associated efforts;
- Take customer requirements into account as part of the sales process;
- Write and complete the functional and technical specifications for the systems to be developed;
- Coaching less experienced developers on a daily basis;
- Participate in the technical leadership of the services team;
- Support all development activities and confirm the integrity of the systems prior to testing;
- Support the QA specialists in the development of manual and automated test cases, and consider their recommendations;
- Participate in the development of deployment and operational activities for the solutions developed;
- Ensure the use of best practices to ensure the sustainability of the solutions developed;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent;
- A minimum of 7 years experience with 2 years experience in organic and technical architecture;
- Ability to communicate with clients and internal team about systems in a sustained language in French, English, both spoken and written;
- An interest in and orientation towards new technologies, as well as a very good knowledge of the Web and its issues;
- Fluency with Windows and Linux operating systems;
- Excellent mastery of good development practices;
- Very good knowledge of relevant design patterns;
- Ability to perform effective code reviews;
- Ability to provide accurate information on the actual progress of projects;
- Have already architected or developed solutions using Google Maps API, ExtJS, OpenLayer and JTS;
- Ability to implement and maintain a continuous integration environment including the execution of automated tests of different categories.
- Experience with Azure or Kubernetes;
- Have developed mobile web applications.