Technical Product Owner
We are looking for a Technical Product Owner who is motivated to play a hybrid role of Technical Lead and Product Owner in a 100% agile team.
You are proactive and popularization of technical content has no secrets for you? You like having important responsibilities and working on several projects at the same time is a source of motivation? You love to be client facing and are good at building relationships?
Don’t look any further, we have the career opportunity for you!
- Collaborate with the client and the development team to maintain a product backlog and design sprint backlogs that respond to user priorities;
- Participate in the analysis and design of the system components to be delivered;
- Provide daily coaching for less experienced developers;
- Participate in technical leadership in the service team;
- Support all development activities and confirm the integrity of systems before testing;
- Support QA specialists in the development of manual and automated test cases, and take their recommendations into consideration;
- Participate in the development of deployment and operational activities for the solutions developed;
- Ensure the use of best practices to protect the sustainability of the solutions developed;
- Share with other systems architects the knowledge acquired.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent;
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a developer;
- Experience in organic and technical architecture;
- Ability to communicate with clients and internal team about systems in a sustained language in French and English, both spoken and written;
- Experience in an Agile / Scrum framework and in the management of a product backlog;
- Very good knowledge of relevant design patterns;
- Ability to perform effective code reviews.
- Have already architected or developed solutions using Google Maps API, ExtJS, OpenLayer and JTS;
- Ability to implement and maintain a continuous integration environment including the execution of automated tests of different categories;
- Knowledge of geomatics;
- Experience with Azure or Kubernetes;
- Have developed mobile web applications.