GET A FREE AND PERSONALIZED LOCATION
INSIGHT REPORT WITHIN 24H
As a geospatial expert, Korem offers you a free in-depth data report
on a specific address of your choice.
Property / building information
Enrich your location information with more than 200 properties attributes fields on over 149 million US properties.
IQuery property on owner, address & attributes (year built, square footage, number of rooms, pool, roof type), assessor information (tax amount and tax year, recording dates, sales date, etc.)
Estimates and projections allowing easier year to year demographic percentage change for all geography level.
Proprietary data implementation approach when geography suffers from high levels of non-response or data suppression.
Includes 2018 Census Canadian long-form questionnaire updates.
Compare trade area potential against spending patterns on food, alcohol, tobacco, clothing, footwear, furniture, appliances, glassware, tools and more.
Global segmentation system increasing awareness between addresses and customer lifestyle.
World Premium Points of Interest
Location and detailed company information for both businesses and landmarks.
Consistent data structure within 150 countries and territories worldwide.
Coverage includes over 110 million POIs, with more than 24 million located in the US.
Drive time polygon
Ability to create non – overlapping drive time polygons.
Generates trade area based on peak, off-peak and night-time traffic density.
Commute modes available are ‘driving’ or ‘walking’ (minutes and distance).
Aligns probe data from mobile and navigation devices with StreetPro Street segments.
Collect probe counts for each of the 12 previous months.
Counts for each 24-hour time buckets for weekday and weekend.
WHY YOU NEED THIS REPORT
- Make data-driven business decisions with confidence and reach your key performance indicators.
- Fine-tuned your customer 360 view, your local and global strategy.
- GeoEnrich existing and potential site with property attributes, demographics and risk information.
WHY IS PITNEY BOWES DATA ONE STEP AHEAD?
- Each address location is validated, standardized and assigned to a unique identifier called the pbKeyTM.
- Industry-leading address validation and data quality for more than 30 years (billions of unique and proprietary data points).
- Data is professionally curated by industry experts to ensure quality and consistency within and in between data sets.