Encouraging positive improvements in driving behavior can result in safer and more eco-friendly trips, thus helping organizations to achieve both safety and sustainability goals.
Harsh acceleration, braking and cornering, as well as speeding, are behaviors that not only negatively affect driver safety, but also significantly correlate with increased fuel consumption, emissions and maintenance costs.
How do organizations drive change to improve safety and sustainability while also decreasing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)?
Learn how in this expert panel, which will explore how digital driver risk management technologies can provide insights into driver performance and support training and coaching to influence safer, more efficient, sustainable behaviors behind the wheel.
The panel will also describe Korem’s experience of implementing its leading geospatial technology in eDriving’s Mentor digital driver risk management solution and the results they have jointly achieved over 3 years.
- How driving behavior corresponds with safety AND sustainability – in both traditional fleets and electric vehicles
- The safety and sustainability benefits of a connected fleet
- Why telematics alone won’t change driving behaviors – and what will
- Tips for a more sustainable fleet – including vehicle selection, trip management, routing and driver best practice
- The experience of Korem in supporting the implementation of eDriving’s digital driver risk management solution