Java Full Stack Web Developer – Intermediate
Korem is looking for a Java web developer (full stack) who is passionate about programming, always looking for optimal solutions in its data processing algorithms, and who thrives on challenging and innovative projects.
What awaits you is a seasoned multidisciplinary development team, building a geospatial web solution for a global client. If you enjoy solving complex development challenges and contributing to a solution that addresses complex business needs, we have a place for you!
Being a developer at Korem means taking advantage of a range of competitive benefits and the flexibility to choose where you work! It is also the opportunity to make a difference, to have an impact on concrete projects and to actively contribute to the company’s success.
- Participate in the realization of various development projects within the realization team on projects that meet the needs of our customers;
- Develop entire functionalities and integrate them into complex systems using, among others, Java and SQL technologies;
- Ensure the quality of deliverables by collaborating with the quality assurance team to create defect-free applications of high complexity;
- Performing effective code reviews;
- Communicate the progress of the implementations to the architect and/or the project manager;
- Work in collaboration with the architect to adjust implementations in the face of unexpected events.
- Design a complete technical solution for a part of the functionalities to be developed in a project;
- Provide ideas and contribute to problem solving through analysis and in-depth knowledge of his/her field of expertise.
- Excellent knowledge of French and English (spoken and written);
- DEC or BAC in computer science, engineering or equivalent;
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a web developer (Full Stack);
- Familiar with one or more of the following technologies: IntelliJ, Spring Boot and Oracle Spatial;
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts;
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team;
- Demonstrate professional thoroughness and attention to detail;
- To have at heart the concern of quality;
- Know how to manage your time across multiple projects.
- Experience in developing Cloud Native solutions;
- Ability to design complex SQL queries;
- Experience in alternative database systems (NoSQL, Column-based);
- Have used a management system such as Confluence, Jira, Redmine or Bugzilla;
- Experience with all the necessary tools in the implementation of a complete CI/CD.